Panel and Taskforce final reports released
The Independent Local Government Review Panel and the Local Government Acts Taskforce have now completed their work and the final reports have been released.
Follow the links below to read the reports and make a submission.
- Accessing council information
- Councillor Development Strategy
- Councils conducting their own elections
- Dog Attack Reporting
- Financial assistance
- Frequently asked questions about Rates and Charges
- Got a problem with a development or rezoning issue?
- How do I dispute a parking fine issued by a local council?
- How to have your say in council
- Need help in resolving a problem with your local council?
- On-site sewage management
- Owning a dog or cat in NSW
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Swimming Pools and Spas - Safety and Further Information
- What do I do if I have a drainage problem ?
- What does the Division do to ensure that councils are operating to a good standard?
Further publications can be found in our publications area.