BROWSE BY TOPIC
- Accessing council information
- Councillor Development Strategy
- Councils conducting their own elections
- Dog Attack Reporting
- Financial assistance
- Frequently asked questions about Rates and Charges
- Got a problem with a development or rezoning issue?
- How do I dispute a parking fine issued by a local council?
- How to have your say in council
- Need help in resolving a problem with your local council?
- On-site sewage management
- Owning a dog or cat in NSW
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Swimming Pools and Spas - Safety and Further Information
- What do I do if I have a drainage problem ?
- What does the Division do to ensure that councils are operating to a good standard?
- What standards apply to the conduct of councillors and council staff?
RECENT PUBLICATIONSRecent publications are listed below.
Further publications can be found in our publications area.
DLG PUBLICATIONSThe Division of Local Government produces a range of publications, most of which are available for download on this site. Our publications include: Circulars to Councils, Practice Notes, Annual Reports, Accounting Practice, Comparative Information publications, Guidelines issued under section 23A of the Local Government Act 1993, and other General Publications.